Who we are looking for?
- Senior data analyst which can join our Brand&Communications team to help them with the data-driven approach.
Your workload will be distributed approximately by Brand (40%) + Support (50%) + HR analytics (10%).
Challenges in the Support team:
- Create and monitor a forecasting model of support team load aiming to decrease time to answer.
- Create a model and visualize trends in support, highlighting tickets related to the new product features, monetization and etc.
- Research the dependence of product performance metrics on support tickets.
Challenges in the Brand team:
- Help with the refinement of the market research process and methodology - make it regular, define metrics, manage the process of collecting and controlling the quality and representativeness of the data obtained.
- Analyze the results of the market research, highlight trends, interact with internal customers, assist in the interpretation of results, develop recommendations.
- Help to estimate the ROI of our PR activities.
- 3+ years of prior experience in the data analyst role.
- Data visualization and analysis skills.
- Excellent SQL and experience in querying BigData platforms (e.g. Presto, BigQuery, RedShift).
- Experience in analyzing marketing & brand researches.
- Experience in analyzing data with Python.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Understanding product metrics would be an advantage.