We are looking for the Senior data analyst to join the Brand Marketing & Communications department to bring data driven insights and fuel informed decision making. Building the frameworks to measure impact of brand campaigns, and developing a framework to continuously improve customer support services will be the core focuses for this position.
Brand Marketing & Communications:
- Develop the framework to identify business increment of brand campaigns and communications
- Partner with the team to set up and measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop statistical models to determine business impact of improving brand metrics
- Act as a thought partner to the team advising on the needs relative to insights extraction and building out experimentation framework
- Deliver actionable insights to stakeholders within the organisation
- Provide brand findings as an additional input into our budget and target setting
- Analyze and monitor incoming Customer Support ticket volumes and use data from multiple sources to forecast future ticket volumes to support in efficient resource management
- Use the information and insight gained to share knowledge of customer support across the business, ensuring stakeholders understand the insight shared
- Develop a model and visualize trends in the different categories of tickets
- Research the dependence of product performance metrics on support tickets.
- 3+ years of prior experience in the data analyst role.
- Data visualization and analysis skills.
- Excellent SQL and experience in querying BigData platforms (e.g. Presto, BigQuery, RedShift).
- Experience in analyzing data with Python.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Understanding product metrics would be an advantage.