At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help them put themselves first by giving them access to the knowledge and support they need.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially driven marketing analyst to join the Lifecycle marketing team. The broad purpose of the role is to support core business objectives namely growing subscriptions, driving user engagement and improving retention. In partnership with the lifecycle marketing team, you will build an ongoing framework to test and learn about the creative, the timing, the frequency, and the channel mix for our key programs amongst other things.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and build user segmentation and user journey journeys.
- Ensure we always use all available insights and intelligence to target users - user profile, frequency, preferences, content, etc)
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring that all activity is set up in a way we can test, learn and optimise
- Ensure all new communication initiatives are designed in a way that it is possible to explicitly measure and analyse their incremental impact
- Provide support to stakeholders in the use and understanding of data to enhance/aid decision making when developing contact strategy initiatives
- Make proactive recommendations in terms of targeting as well as potential new activity, often challenging the status quo
- Help the business understand what impact communications have on engagement, subscriptions acquisition or subscription retention, to help shape future contact strategy
- Build and maintain Lifecycle Marketing Metrics dashboard
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a Data / Product Analyst with strong analytics experience in user behaviour, marketing performance, lifetime value, segmentation, experimentation and cohort analysis.
- You know and understand basic product metrics.
- You have experience with A/B testing and know how to use statistics for experiments.
- You use advanced SQL and Python/R for data analysis.
- You have experience in data visualization in Python / Looker / Tableau
- You are commercially minded with the ability to translate our marketing and business needs into technical requirements.
- You excel at storytelling the data and insights back to the business with the why and the so-what
- You can confidently influence your peers to develop innovative campaigns and programs
- You understand the nuance between user value and business objectives
NICE TO HAVE
- You have experience with subscription business