Brandye Wilson-Manigat, MD
“Education is one of the most important things you can acquire — the more that you know, the better decisions you can make. But it matters where that information comes from. It’s important to know where you can go for quality education about your reproductive and sexual health.”
Dr. Brandye works as a women’s health specialist to provide space for women to tell their stories, provide accurate information about their health concerns, and be an advocate for those under her care.
Education and Medical Training
- Doctor of Medicine at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science; David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Internship and residency at King-Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chief Resident at Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Professional Work History
- OB-GYN, Private Practice at Pasadena Women’s Medical Group, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena, CA
- Per-Diem OB-GYN provider at Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- CEO, Women’s Sex & Pleasure Coach at Dr. Brandye MD®, Pasadena, CA
- CEO, Telemedicine Gynecology Practice at Brio Virtual Gynecology, Pasadena, CA
Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists since 2004.
- Top Ladies of Distinction, Service to the Community Commendation, 2013
- HealthTap, Top Obstetrician & Gynecologist for Los Angeles Region (Honorable Mention), 2013
Passion and Motivation
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Brandye wrote the Amazon bestselling book, My O My! A Committed Woman’s Guide to Getting the Great Sex She Deserves, which sparked her work as a sex and pleasure coach for women.